The EVENT PROGRAM for 2020 Bike Buller Festival is now available and is essential reading for all riders with schedule, course details, maps and more.READ IT HERE.
An extensive Bike Expo will be set up in the Village Square that will be the centre point of the event all weekend. The expo will include a broad range of bike brands, components, manufactures and equipment.
A number of races start and finish in the middle of the bike expo, there is a bouncy castle for kids, food and coffee available, demo bikes and always plenty going on.
We’re also hoping to conduct a bike trials event right in the middle of it all to provide added entertainment.
Stands include (exact list tbc):
- Commencal – with a range of demo bikes
- Super B Tools
- Reckless Race Concepts
- World Mechanic
- Felt Bicycles
- DT Swiss
- Krush bike wash
- All Terrain Cycles
- Mt Buller
- + other sponsors still to be confirmed
ON SITE BIKE SHOP AND BIKE MECHANIC
All Terrain Cycles have permanent bike shops set up on Mt Buller and have a range of rental bikes available so if you break yours or if your friends / family want to join all the action then they can rent a great bike and get into some great riding.
Full mechanical support will be provided by Jake from World Mechanic Race Support who will fully tune your rig so its as fast as ever.
FOOD, COFFEE AND BEVERAGES
There will be plenty of food options in the Village Square in 2020! With a broad range of food, coffee, drinks and all else available across the village all riders will be well sustained all weekend!
There will be a wide range of live music and entertainment for all to enjoy at the Picnic in the Park festival at Mirimbah on Sunday between 12pm and 6pm.
There is a whole range of ‘other’ things happening on Mt Buller over the Festival weekend that do not necessarily include bikes! Read the Social Central webpage for a list of what you and your non-riding friends and family members can also enjoy.
There will be a range of kids rides and activities incorporated into the weekend to keep any youngster busy. Here is a short selection of things they can do:
- ride in the Kids Ride on Saturday afternoon
- watch the Highline Slopestyle competition throughout Saturday
- jumping castle in the village square weekend
- ride the pump track set up adjacent the village square
- do the popular gnome roam set up around the village
- go on a bush walk to the summit
- scenic rides on the chairlift
- visit the Buller AIRZONE – an awesome trampoline, airbag challenge and climbing facility
- visit the collection of ski memorabilia at the National Alpine Museum
- +++ a whole range of other fun stuff to do